The Open Source License API is now live! It is an API for developers that want to add a FOSS license to their projects but don't want to search the internet for one.
Run the following commands in a terminal or PowerShell window to get started:
Invoke-WebRequest 'http://licenses.humboldtapps.com/api/' | Select-Object -Expand Content
The source code can be found here on GitLab.
It has been a long time since our last blog post. Many exciting things have been happening behind the scenes. Below is a quick summary of some of the things we have been working on in the last few months.
- New website platform.
- New website layout - now 100% responsive.
- Started development for accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin payments for future products.
- Fine-tuning the story details of a turn-based RPG.
- Finalising the game mechanics of an arena shooter similar to SmashTV.
Apps & Software
- Mockups of an eBook catalogue software.
- Mockups of an eBook information database.
Welcome to the future of Humboldt Apps. 2014 is a brand new year and we have many things in development. Now that we are powered by Microsoft's BizSpark program, we can bring you quality apps for Windows 8 as well as Windows Phone 8.
Stay tuned for more updates!